We Solve Your Problems In 8 Hours Or Less
Your business depends on your systems running smoothly. And if they go down, you’re in trouble.
You can’t do the business processes that you have in place or want to do. You can’t make informed decisions about your business. You might have to push back other plans. Or even worse, you might miss critical deadlines you need to meet.
That is bad.
So when you have technology problems, you need them fixed as soon as possible. When you contact your IT-provider for support, you need their help straight away. There’s no time to lose.
Unfortunately, many IT-providers don’t respond to your calls for help fast enough.
Suddenly, there’s no way for you to get in touch with them. They don’t pick up the phone or respond to your emails. They make you wait several days before you finally hear from them. They fix your problems when it suits them, and not you.
Just when you need them the most, they leave you hanging. Their bad response time threatens the livelihood of your business.
The bottom line is this:
When your systems are down, you’re losing revenue. And the longer you have to wait for your IT-provider to fix your problems, the more money you lose.
Speed And Responsiveness Is Our Priority
You want your problems to be fixed immediately. That’s why you need a service provider that is responsive, and is there when you need them.
We can help you out.
At Digital Data Communications, we recognize how important it is for our customers to get their IT-problems solved as quickly as possible. We want to be responsive at all times.
That’s why we have created our own Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) that we adhere to internally. These SLA’s are the standards we have set when responding to service desk requests from all our customers.
When you contact us with a problem, we’ll do the following:
- Within 1 business hour, we will acknowledge and triage your problem. We’ll take a look at your problem, assess the urgency, and will call you right back if it’s an emergency.
- Within 4 business hours, we will begin working on solving your problem.
- Within 8 business hours, we will have implemented a solution for your problem, if we have all the equipment available to do so. In the rare situation where that’s not the case, we’ll get the missing parts delivered as soon as possible and fix your problem then.
Faster Responses, Better Service, And Happier People
We aim to reach these three SLA’s at least 95% of the time. And so far, we’ve been successful. Since implementing these SLA’s in 2013, we’ve adhered to them 99%, 95% and 97% of the time respectively.
The results have been great:
- Faster Response. We have drastically reduced the response time on fixing and responding to service desk requests. We respond to and help our customers faster than ever before.
- Happier People. Our customers are happier than ever with our services.
That in itself is enough to be excited about.
But implementing these SLA’s also brought us many other internal benefits:
- By carefully tracking how long each service desk ticket took to complete, we learned a lot about our business. We’ve spotted many processes we could improve and got to understand our workload better.
- Because of that, we now utilize our internal resources better.
- This makes it a lot easier for us to manage our team, and determine what needs to be done when.
As a result, we’re helping our customers fix their problems faster than ever before.
The Faster We Help You, The Better It Is
Our philosophy is that we don’t just provide a service to you.
We’re in this together.
We are accountable for your technology environment. We are concerned about your business systems working the way they should, so you can focus on operating your business.
The faster we help you, the better it is for the both of us.
That’s why we make sure that we’re responsive and will always be available to you. We’ll continuously reduce our response time. And we’ll be right by your side to help you, every step of the way.
We can take care of your technology so you can focus on your business.