Make Your Business Run Faster And Smoother With Your Own Private Cloud
Your systems are only as good as the weakest link. And often, the weakest link are the computers and machines you have running in the office.
Even with the best equipment, the environment you keep it in can hurt your business.
A bad internet connection, faulty power supply or outdated computers can wreak havoc on your organization. When these things go down, your business grinds to a halt.
It’s as simple as that.
But even when they’re working, they might not be working well.
Sub-optimal equipment, internet connections or power supplies slow your systems down to a point where they kill productivity and are a pain to deal with. That costs you time and money – which you can better spend on something else.
No matter what your technical setup is, that will always be a problem. You just don’t have the resources to eliminate these failure points yourself.
But a datacenter does.
Get Your Own “Private Cloud” To Keep Your Systems Running At Peak Performance
Our Private Cloud-services solve this problem for you.
A “private cloud” enables your organization to lower IT costs while increasing your network efficiencies and business agility.
Here’s how it works:
Instead of keeping your systems and data running at your own office, you can “virtualize” them, and move them to a datacenter.
We’ll store all your data and systems in your own “private cloud” in our datacenter.
You’ll be able to access all your systems from regular workstations, from wherever you want. It feels like you’ll be using your systems in exactly the same way as before.
But it will be smoother, safer, and a whole lot better.
Because the datacenter will do all the work for you.
Your systems will be running on state-of-the-art high-performance equipment in a secure and remote environment in our datacenter in Pittsburgh.
The datacenter maintains, updates, and replaces all your systems regularly to make sure that your business is always running on the latest, fastest, and most reliable equipment.
And they also have a better environment for the equipment.
Datacenters have redundant power, bandwidth and equipment to make sure they’re always online. By getting your own private cloud within a datacenter, you eliminate all these failure points in your business.
No matter what breaks, you’ll never be in trouble again.
What does this mean?
- Your systems will run faster and smoother.
- You’ll have a more reliable and enjoyable day-to-day work environment.
- Your servers and critical company data will always remain secure, safe and backed up.
- And you’ll experience the least amount of downtime as possible, so your business can always keep on moving forward.
Prevent High Expenses With Your Own Private Cloud
Plus, getting your own private cloud can also save you money.
Let me explain.
Many companies buy a lot of expensive equipment and servers in one major purchase. And when those machines wear out three or four years later, they’ll have to buy completely new machines again to replace them.
This pattern repeats itself over and over again. It’s an ongoing cycle that never breaks.
It’s an expensive “Hardware Treadmill” they’ll have to keep running on as long as they’re in business.
And they usually don’t take this into account. They often don’t realize their equipment is due for a replacement until it’s an emergency.
Guess what happens then?
They suddenly find themselves faced with a major unexpected spike of expenditure anywhere from $10,000 to $25,000 – cash they need to spend immediately.
When you have your own private cloud in a datacenter, you won’t have this problem.
You can avoid these big spikes in expenses (and he related loss in profits) and spread them out over time.
Instead of having to pay one major expense on new equipment every few years, you just have a fixed monthly payment, and that’s it. This allow you to build them into an operating expense that you can budget with each month.
In short: you’ll never be faced with nasty unexpected surprises that will cost you a lot of money.
Plus, it scales.
The equipment you buy right now might be insufficient once your company grows and brings a bigger team on board.
But when your company grows, you can easily scale up your private cloud. You can add more machines to the same systems – without having to buy expensive new equipment.
This gives your organization the flexibility and agility to grow and expand whenever you want.
You can literally “pay as you grow”!
What Your Private Cloud Will Look Like
Your data will be safely stored in our state of the art datacenter, which has everything you need to keep your business running smoothly:
- It’s strategically located in a risk-averse region in Pittsburgh – perfect for any business operating in the Northeast of the United States.
- The datacenter uses high-performance machines to store your data.
- All machines are supported by redundant systems to eliminate single points of failure.
- A high-speed 10gbps telecommunications network with built in routers and switches provides an uninterrupted data flow across the network.
- Four different regular and backup power supply units keep the systems running at all times.
- Specialized, experienced and certified engineers manage it and monitor the performance. They are on-site and available for immediate support around the clock.
- Your machines are safe and well-protected. The entire facility is protected by state of the art fire detection and monitored by motion activated camera surveillance. Your machines are safely locked in cabinets, and access is restricted by a keycard entrance and biometric handscanners.
Your private cloud is the best way to keep your business running smoothly at all times.