What Is Digital Data Communications?
We make your IT-problems go away for good.
We are a Managed Service Provider based in Martins Ferry, Ohio, and focus mostly on helping small- and medium-sized companies who operate in the Upper Ohio Valley.
We help simplify IT and solve technical problems for small businesses.
We like technology. We like to take care of your technology for you and make it work, so you don’t have to worry about it and can focus on doing what you do best: running your business and increasing revenue.
What Digital Data Communications Can Do For You
We take responsibility for your technology and your IT-environment. We are constantly trying to find ways to minimize your IT-problems.
We figure out what technology you need to run your business in the best possible way, and set it up for you – so you don’t have to. We let you use technology like a tool that you can just use, without having to worry about what you’re using.
We keep an eye on your technology and work on it in the background, without interrupting you. We prevent problems from happening, and fix them before you even notice that you have a problem.
Instead of reacting to problems that occur in your business, we proactively prevent problems from happening in the first place. We make structural changes to your IT-systems that actually work, instead of half-baked solutions that will only make the problems come back in the future.
We eliminate your problems at the root, instead of putting a Band-Aid on them, and calling it a day.
Here’s an example of what we can do for you:
- We help you keep your data secure and make your business systems emergency-proof with our Business Continuity Program.
- Whenever you have a problem, you can contact our 24/7 Service Desk, and we’ll fix it straight away.
- With our Technology Strategy And Consulting, we help you make the right technology decisions to support your business.
- Our Security Awareness Training provides your employees with the security foundation they need to handle your technology responsibly – keeping your organization safe from technical attacks at all times.
- Our Vulnerability & Threat Assessment thoroughly checks your entire network for weak spots attackers exploit to break into your organization and helps you eliminate them for good.
- Our Remote Management And Monitoring solutions keep your systems up to date and healthy at all times– automatically, and without any effort required.
- Our DNS-filtering protects your business from internet-borne threats and productivity wasting websites.
- Our Private Cloud makes your systems run faster, smoother, and will give your employees a more reliable and enjoyable day-to-day work environment.
- We advise you on the best Cloud Integrations that will take your business systems to the next level.
- Get rid of all your annoying email problems for good by migrating to the BEST email platforms in the world with our Email Migration Service.
- We’ll help you buy the computers you need, or even buy them for you.
Interested in how we could help you?
In fact, we’ll even give you a free Network Assessment to figure out exactly what the biggest technical problems are that are hurting your business.
How We Got Started
In 2001, Josh Gasber started Digital Data Communications.
Josh always had an interest in IT and technology growing up. While working at his previous company, he found himself working closely with the IT-department.
He built websites for the company, and did a variety of other IT-related tasks – which he enjoyed a lot more than his regular job.
It didn’t take long before news of his technical expertise spread.
Born and raised in the Upper Ohio Valley, many local business owners knew him well. They grew up with him. They were friends. They knew he fixed IT-problems at his company. And when they ran into a technical problem, they called Josh for help.
Before he knew it, Josh became known as the “computer guy” in town.
Whenever somebody had an IT-problem, they came to Josh, and he helped them out.
More and more local business owners and people started coming to Josh for help. So many people wanted Josh to fix their technology and IT-problems that it started to take up a lot of his time. He had to make a choice: stay at his job, or fix IT-problems full-time.
That’s how Josh quit his job and founded Digital Data Communications in 2001.
How We Became The Most Trusted Managed Service Provider In The Upper Ohio Valley
From the start, we wanted Digital Data Communications to be a trusted IT-adviser to businesses in the Ohio Valley.
In the beginning, we solved a lot of small IT-problems for local businesses. We helped them out any way we could.
It didn’t take long before news spread of our services. More and more business owners reached to us to help them solve their IT-problems.
What started as a one-man operation now was turning into a real company.
To meet up with the increased demand, we started hiring more skilled technicians. We brought a team of experts on board that could fix any technical problem.
As we helped more local businesses solve their technology problems, we discovered something interesting:
Our customers didn’t just want to fix their problems when something broke down. They wanted someone to keep their systems running at all times, and prevent them from breaking in the first place.
As a result of that, we changed the way we do business.
From Fixing Problems To Preventing Them From Happening
Instead of just solving technical problems, we now prevent them from happening in your business in the first place.
To accomplish that, we had to expand our team.
Wes Monk joined the team in 2007 (and he now runs the day-to-day operations of the company). With him, Wes brought in the expertise he gained from solving IT-problems in big business environments. With his background doing IT in big formal businesses, he had all the experience to take the services we offer to the next level.
And we expanded even further
We also hired a team of qualified technicians, who all have years of experience solving IT-problems in big businesses. With this new team on board, we brought some of the best practices from big IT-companies into the business.
In 2015, after a long successful partnership, Josh moved on to a new challenge, and Wes continued to focus his full attention on growing the company even further.
Our team now consists of a group of experts who have the experience to spot problems, the technical knowledge to know how to solve them, and the communication skills to help you out.
Since Then, A Lot Has Happened…
Over the last few years, we decided to change the services we offer to best help businesses take care of their technology.
Business owners don’t just want to get their problems fixed. They want to prevent problems from happening in the first place – so they can keep running their businesses and make money.
That’s how we came up with our Managed Service Plan.
Instead of just fixing your systems when something breaks, we now proactively monitor and maintain the systems to prevent problems from happening.
We now mostly operate in the background, keeping our customers’ technology and systems healthy – without interrupting them from doing their work.
Another thing we learned was that people want their problems solved fast.
That’s why we created our own Service Level Agreements in 2013 that we adhere to internally.
The results of these changes have been great:
- Our customers get helped faster than ever.
- We drastically reduced the amount of problems our customers have.
- Our customers now have better technical solutions than ever before.
- Their systems are more reliable.
- They experience less downtime.
- Our customers are happier than before.
Want To Try Out Our Services?
Once business owners experience our services for themselves, they often realize how many hassles it saves them from dealing with. They stick with us, and tend to become long-term satisfied customers.
We’d like to offer YOU a chance to try out our services and see for yourself if it’s the right solution for you.
No strings attached.